| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Walla Walla, Washington in July is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with infrequent rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of water is deposited during an average of 3 days.
- In July the skies in Walla Walla, Washington are extraordinaryly sunny having an average of an astounding 13:44 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:51 long and the longest day is 15:41 long with an average length of 15:20.
- There are approximately 1:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 9.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Walla Walla, Washington July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Walla Walla, Washington, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Walla Walla, Washington:
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 224.4 kms (139.5 miles) NNW
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) WNW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) WNW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 128.7 kms (80 miles) W
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) SW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) W
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 334.1 kms (207.6 miles) W
- Moro, Or, Usa - 237.4 kms (147.5 miles) WSW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 278.2 kms (172.9 miles) SSW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 335.5 kms (208.5 miles) NE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 262 kms (162.8 miles) NNE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.3 miles) N
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 188 kms (116.8 miles) NNE
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) ENE
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 108.5 kms (67.4 miles) ENE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 42.6 kms (26.5 miles) NE
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) SSE